Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

05 March 2009

I'm Home

It’s so nice to be home again… But, now is not the school’s holidays yet. So, it seems that I’m being home alone in the morning [no friends] because all may brothers and sisters went to school. Then, in the evening they have their homework done and play outside. Owh! How I wish that my holidays is at the same time as other universities and other courses’ holidays. I miss my best friends, Syamimi. Seems that it have been years since we last meet and hanging out together. I can’t go out by myself, my license had expired and I forgot to renew it today. Now, I need to wait another 2 days before the office open again. Aghh, what I’m gonna do??? What I wanna play with my little sisters??? I hope we can go to the seaside today or tomorrow. I missed the smells of the seawater and missed to swimming at beach. And most importantly, I missed to have picnic with my family…I remembered the years of my childhood. Every weekend, my family and I would go to the beach and having fun there. Remembered, how my father and mother tried to teach me and my brother how to swim but till now, still not expert…hehehe. I remembered how I almost had drown if my father wasn’t around me at that time and I got some sort of traumatized to swim at deep water. But, I still love to play with water, whether it is a seawater, waterfall or rain. Talking of rain, I don’t remember when was the last time I plays in rain. Ermm, may be in secondary school. Whenever I wanna plays in rain, the old’s says always come to my mind ‘If you plays in rain, you’ll have fever’. So, I didn’t do it often and I don’t have friends to play with. Plus, I’m not a little kid anymore.

Whatever I’ll be, I love to be home. Home sweet home. Your own home is the best place to be. The place was you know well, stayed with your beloved family members and have lots and lots of sweets bitters memories. Sorry for not being home for almost more than 4 months especially to you ‘Alyaa. Now I’m home. We’ll have fun together. You can play whatever games to play and watch the ‘Upin & Ipin’ how many times you like. And you can sleep with me too. Tomorrow’s evening I’ll play the kite with you. I’ll play whatever you wanna play as I’ll only be home till this Sunday. Sorry for not having so much time for you sis. But, you’ll always be in my heart. And also sorry for not bringing back the stethoscope this time. And I’m not promising to buy you one. Mom told you to study if you want one. The one that you could use hear the heart sound, not the plastic one. Nway, you just still a little kid. 5 years old kid likes you will have many ambitions that were influence by your surrounding and of course the television. So, I’ll always pray for the best to you may little sis. Be whatever you wanna be as long as you’re in the right track, blessed by Allah S.W.T.
You, I Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment