Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

28 January 2010

Counting for Final Exam

hahaha...the title looks like i'm really eager and waiting the exam...but the truth is....i don't want...there are so much to cover this sem...and i'm lost somewhere...my mind didn't set to face the exam in a few days later....i'm really down down down....i don't have the spirit to study...up until the 5th day of study week, i only manage to read about 10% or may be less than that....arghh...how should i walk to the exam hall like this....i don't want to sit the exam with empty mind....but, it seems so hard for me to read and remember all those knowledge these days....there's something that makes my heart felt uncomfortable...i don't know what is it...it is because i'm far from His blessed?

O' Allah...please give me guidance and give me peace in my heart...help me go through this small battle...O' Allah...only to You i'm turning to...there's no one can help me without Your blessed...i'm hopeless without You, O' Allah....
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment