Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

28 February 2010

New Image ^_~

Hey girls, I got my hair short...again...hehe... Really can't stand the heat nowdays... I'll grow it back someday... When? Hurmmm, don't know... May be when it times to get married...haha... Owh, I missed that wavy long hair already... I never had it long like that before... Kind of sad to get it cut but the weather and times now, don't give me much chance to care it...Therefore, better have it cut then to see it gone damage... I had a thought to go to hair saloon, but it seems to waste a lot of money... and a student like me shouldn't waste it... Hurmm, hope with this new haircut, I will tolerate the heat better and less headache (mcm la ada kaitan headache dgn long hair) haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment