Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

17 March 2010

Pasar

It's been a long time since my last step to the market a.k.a pasar basah...and yesterday I take a step to the market together with my ummi and grandmother. It's not to noisy but it smelly...very fishy...hehe. Even though I loves to eat fish a lot, I don't like it smell. Wonder when someday, I need to go, buy and clean it, can I stand it for long??? Back to the topic, actually I went to the Muar market, it just below the Astaka. One thing that the sellers impressed me is that, they read newspaper when have free time. Thinking about myself which is very seldom to read newspapers|><|. Then like always, some will chat with other and some take care of their selling counter clean. At Terengganu, my ummi always when to Astaka to buy vegetables, Sabasun to buy chicken and Giant to buy fruits. She bought fishes, prawns or squids from the fishmonger that always drives van from housing area to another. She's very careful and choosy about the food for her family...this vegetable is not good as it make your body cold, can't eat prawns or squid frequently because it contains more cholesterol, can't use preservative such as ajinomoto, or those pati2 ayam. I wonder if I'm left alone to cook, surely those ready made spices will be my choice...hehe... Okey, enough about that. Time to have my porridge again...huhuhu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment