Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

24 March 2010

Suddenly, Remember Last Wednesday

Last Wednesday I was at my mom hometown, Muar....That day, my mom droves us to the playground at Tanjung Emas, Muar....It's all because those kids really wanna go there and play. Actually, I rather choose to sit in front of this laptop and read the e-novel...however, thinking of the 10 kids my mom need to look after, I quickly change my clothes and put on the shoe. It's just almost near 4 o'clock and the sun still shines proudly in the sky. Luckily the winds comes along...or else, I surely sweat a lot. Acknowledging few damages to the swing and slide, I need to look after them more carefully. Especially the youngest, Ahmad Faruqi who is just one year old...still walking like a bear and always fall and her sister Mumtaz, who is just 2 years old. My youngest sister, 'Alyaa, 6 years old, really enjoy to play with their cousins. She really loves small kids. They play around, climb the stairs to go down the slide and had themselves hanging over the monkey bars. After about an hour, one of them complaining of stomachache and my mom decide to go home. Before we went home, all of us had an ice-cream melting and cooling our throat. They really enjoy the play even though they had gone to the playground nearby our village that morning. I thought that would be the best moment my sister had before she went back to Terengganu the next morning. Let's enjoy few pictures of the happy faces of the people with no worrries... ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment