Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

17 March 2010

My Cousins...

Arghhhh...kids, kids, kids... they are everywhere...they make noise. I can't study in this situation...
Hear, they sing the national song 'Negaraku'. Just now, they sing...apa ntah.
Haishhh, kids nowdays...too advance and so much exposure to the entertainment industry. Mak aihhh, what had happen and infected these kids, now they swear the oath of the nation - ' Rukun Negara'. So patriotic today...huhu.
This morning they read the story book out loud. Disturbing??
May be...Aiyakk, how my mother can stand to look after those kids...they are naughty and energetic. Luckily my mom come back here to help my grandmother.
Early in the morning, they made act. First, want tea, then milo, then milk....Aishh, so tiring to cope with their demand.
Lunch in front of the television, have tea at the living room, eat junkfood and sweets all around the house...then the house when messy again, need to throw out my voice and yell at them..'
Throw the rubbish in dustbin, put your drinks and glass in the sink and wash them, don't spill the water on the floor, and bla bla bla...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Can't imagine I have many kids. Surely my voice tired and my throat sore due to yelling and mumbling all the time. And I'll be the strict mother...haha.
Now, the prepare to go to playground at Tanjung. I better be prepare also...I'll write again tonight sharing more stories about the little kids. Till then, bubbai...

0 comments:

Post a Comment