Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

23 May 2010

Blog Makeover

Yeah....
finally...I manage to makeover my blog a little bit
after a marathon of dermatology lecture I had yesterday.
It just to prevent me from falling asleep during the sunset time.

I had this thought of creating my own template
for quite a long time but didn't manage to start it.
For this time, I just manage to makeover/decorate my blog.

I tried to create my own background,
however I gave up after failing a few trial to saving.
I edit it online. But somehow, I couldn't manage to save it online.
So, frustrated.

I think of creating it using photoshop
but I didn't have much idea on how should it look like.

I love some nature with few buildings.
I don't want it to be real picture.
But then, I'm not a good sketcher/artist to draw the imaginary world.
Naaah...Nevermind...I'm satisfied with my current template....
Later, I will add on more widget at the sidebar.
Until then, just wait k.

2 comments:

farhanaerman said...

epa mls nk buat sndri..
amek je template yg ade kt tenet tu..
cantek2!
but if u insist,best of luck! :)

Nurul.Liyana said...

alaaa...epa punye pun kira buat sendri jgk...
siap ada gmbr dgn gitar lg tue...
nk lawa, xclusive sruh la amir reka...dia kn teror... :D

Post a Comment