Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

27 May 2010

A Reward to Self

You all might have know on what purpose I'm rewarding myself, right?
Yup, it's after finishing our research presentation...
All those SPSS things had made me little tense...
However, luckily Ihsan and Shao Nan contribute a lot on that matter..
or else, my tension headache would come again...

Let's join me and Aina rewarding ourselves...
First, we had dinner to rebel the undercooked rice during lunch..

A plate of spagetti chicken bolognese and an ice lemon tea for me.

While waiting for our show time, we went to shopping around there...
Not much shopping actually...
More to window shopping...
I had my eyelashed thickened by Aina at the Watson...
First time had that on...
It was weird and I felt my lid heavier and had foreign sensation on my eye..
So, I never gonna waste my money on that...
Furthemore, I had no time to wear it...and no purpose to wear it...

9.45 pm
Our passes...

The story begin...

11.30...
Smile...Happy...
Really enjoyed the story...
Puss in boot is sooooooo cute...

See, see...how cute he is? :)

Lastly, I wanna send this special thank you to...
Aina Mardiah who is spending time with me and drive us there...
Thanks a lot Aina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment