Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

16 February 2009

10sen Times...

It’s study week now…but still, I’m wasting my time doing this…hahaha. No, no… I’m not wasting my time. I just take a few minutes to relax and release the 10sen, am I? J Study week is one of the most tension moments in my life…but, I kind of loving it. As this is the moment where I struggle, stop playing around and being a book worm. It’s not a good attitude and I knew it. I’m not a person who loves to study last minutes. But it seems that I’m study a lot during this time. May be pressure, tension is good for me. Don’t be wrong, ok? Only certain type of tension is good to me. You better don’t make me tension cause you’ll never know what I’ll do if I got tension by you. And most importantly, don’t add the tension I had and don’t make anything wrong because I’m very unstable emotionally when in stress. I’m easily hurt. I don’t care what you want to think about me…but it’s me. If you have something to say, just say it clearly so that other people, especially me, will understand. Don’t be like Shakespeare or other poets...make it clearly. I’m not good in poetry and I kind of hate it. So please, don’t make me in wondering again.

Opsss…I just write something that doesn’t suits the title. Anyway, it’s time continue reading because the final is just around the corner…

0 comments:

Post a Comment