Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

10 February 2009

Horreyyyyyyy...

Alhamdulillah….Finally, I have finish my long case although it was postponed several times today. We were luckily; Mr. Zamrin was generous enough to spend his time for assessing us today. Urmmm, I don’t have much comment on my presentation but seems that Mr. Zamrin is very concern about history taking. I just present history of presenting illness and we discuss the differential diagnosis of the patient present with melaenic stool especially in elderly male. He asked what must have in my history to exclude the causes of the melaenic stool. Overall, I think I perform quite well but I wonder how much mark that I got? Syidan present about breast cancer. Same as me, Mr. Zamrin wants to know more about history of presenting illness and possible causes of breast cancer especially about obstetric and gynaecological, in term of oestrogen exposure. He even stress to Syidan to stage the patient by history taking. He asked anatomy of bone. Lastly is about staging of breast cancer whether using Manchester or TNM staging. But for our level, he told us to concentrate on TNM staging.

Whatever happen or how much marks that I get, i don’t really border right now. I’m happy because I have finished my long case. And now, I want to concentrate on my second case write up. (^_^)


0 comments:

Post a Comment