Daisypath Graduation tickers

Jom Pergi Cinta Seputih Salju

Photobucket

07 February 2009

Introduction


Ermmm...I don't know what to write for this time. I wanna make my own blog, but not at this moment actually. Then, because of the emotional and pressure about cancelled long case yesterday, I had wasted my time making this.

Okey…I’ll just write what comes to my mind…

First of all, I want to formally introduce myself. My name is Nurul Liyana or better known as Yana among my friends. I’m a daughter of a loving spouse, Osman and Noraini. They always support me and they made me become who I am today. I’m a sister to 4 little brothers and 3 little sisters. They are my life. They made the house happening but sometimes made me angry with their naughtiness.

I am a student of National University of Malaysia. Opsss, a student should be studying and not doing this thing, right? But, never mind. It took me away from my problems a while. May be this can be my place to throw out all the tension, sadness, hates feelings and sharing my happiness or it can be places where I can share my opinions or some knowledge that I have. I wonder how long would this blog survives…hehehe

I think that enough for this time. Don’t hesitate to visit my blog or give comment to my post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment